Hollywall Entertainment, Inc., www.hollywall.com, is a multifaceted media and entertainment company focused on maximizing its rights to its music, film, television, home video and software game libraries. Hollywall owns exclusive and non-exclusive rights to market, manufacture and distribute over 17,500 songs from Music Recording Masters. The master recordings contains performances by such legends as Ray Charles, The Jackson 5, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Marvin Gaye and Duke Ellington.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Darnell Sutton, CEO/Chairman of Hollywall Entertainment, Inc. (HWAL)
Darnell Sutton is the Chairman and CEO of Hollywall Entertainment, Inc. He brings forth his many talents and vast experience as a veteran of music recording, publishing, distribution, live entertainment, television and film production, and artist management in support of one of the entertainment industries and wall street’s most exciting companies. Darnell Sutton, together with a team of music, film, video, software, and entertainment executives, continues to focus on expansion of the Company through the acquisition of select entertainment companies that currently produce music, television, film and interactive media entertainment and the production of new entertainment properties, as well as the acquisition of small and medium market television station properties.
Hollywall Entertainment, Inc., www.hollywall.com, (HWAL), is a publicly traded multifaceted media and entertainment company engaged in maximizing rights to its music, film, television, home videos and software game libraries. The company is developing a digital distribution and verification system to improve customer delivery, quality control and revenues for artists, writers, content developers, copyright owners and shareholders. Hollywall owns exclusive and non-exclusive rights to market, manufacture and distribute over 17,500 songs from Music Recording Masters. Hollywall's recorded music master rights consist of all the “Proprietary Rights,” as outlined in its original contracts on file. The master recordings contains performances by such legends as Ray Charles, Ella Fitzgerald, The Jackson 5, Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, Tony Bennett, The Bee Gees, Chicago, Platters, George Gershwin, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, The Who, Janis Joplin, Rolling Stones, Nat King Cole, John Lee Hooker, Willie Nelson, Rod Stewart, Hall and Oates, James Taylor, Etta James, Aretha Franklin and other multiple platinum selling acts. The music master recordings include songs that have never been released in addition to songs that have been released by other record companies which hold similar licensing.
Darnell Sutton, is one of the most exciting master communicators, creative developers and innovators of our time”…Tom Stein, Success Magazine.
Darnell Sutton, states, “After many years of developing, producing and acquiring some of the world’s finest entertainment properties—we are honored to present Hollywall Entertainment companies to the marketplace. We are thrilled to join forces and work with some of the most brilliant and talented hollywood and wall street executives, who have a combined shared experience of industry-recognized excellence. Hollywall Entertainment intends to continue to represent the best of family entertainment and media companies, with great faith, creativity and integrity as a creative force to its consumers and a valued partner to its shareholders and remain in service to our great country.
Darnell has developed an award winning and most storied careers in working on, creating, producing and directing some of the most exhilarating live events, film and television projects including:
• The Barbados Jazz Festival,
• Freedom Festival 90,
• Live Aid,
• Motown 25,
• Motown's, Soul by the Sea,
• John Denver-"One World Tour",
• Michael Jackson Tour(s),
• MC Hammer Tour(s),
• Patti LaBelle- "Don't Block The Blessings Tour",
• Luciano Pavarotti with the Royal Philharmonic, "Live from Barbados" ,
• World Gospel 97,
• VH1's Divas Concert series,
• VH1's Behind the Music series,
• MTV Music Awards,
• Billboard Music Awards and Grammy Shows,
• MTV Film, "The MC Hammer Story",
• Various live events and broadcast for Bush 43 Presidential Inauguration, including the "Inaugural Prayer Luncheon" featuring, former US Attorney General, John David Ashcroft and various members of the US House and Senate,
• Bush Presidential Inauguration event "A Morning Celebration"- Live from the Library of Congress featuring performances by Legendary trumpeter, Phil Driscoll, Wintley Phipps and The Boys Choir of Harlem, featured guests included various members of the House and Senate and special guest, VP Dick Cheney, and The National Black Republican Councils,
• Bush 43 Celebration live from NY, featuring music, film and Broadway legend, Melba Moore,
• 9/11 Tribute Concert-from RFK Stadium, Washington DC Headlined by Michael Jackson and featuring other performances by over 25 of the music industry’s top artists,
• 9/11 "No Stoppin Us" Music Video/Film featuring MC Hammer and over 100 Members of Congress performing on the steps of the US Capital...and numerous award winning music tours, videos, films and live events worldwide.
Darnell Sutton has also represented and worked with some of the greatest athletes and entertainers of our time, including the “King of Pop” Michael Jackson, former heavyweight boxing champion, Mike Tyson, current Welterweight Boxing Champion-Floyd Mayweather, tennis Super- star Serena Williams, Julius “Dr. J” Erving and the incomparable multiple Grammy award-winning performers, The Jacksons, Patti Labelle, Roberta Flack, MC Hammer, Dionne Warwick, Mariah Carey……… just to name a few.
Darnell is the Son of the late, Seavy Sutton, a 30 year US Army and decorated combat veteran of WWII, Korea and Vietnam, including a recipient of the Purple Heart and Bronze Starr, and was buried with full honors at Arlington Cemetery, in Washington D.C. Darnell continues to follow in his Father’s footsteps, who challenged him to a lifetime of service to our country. Darnell was most honored and proclaims one of his greatest accomplishments that he used his time, talents and resources to work in conjunction with Chairman Fred Brown, and Senator (s) Jeff Sessions (R) Alabama and Rick Santorum (R) Pennsylvania in support and the drafting of the successful legislation on behalf of The Tuskegee Airman that led to these great men ultimately receiving the Congressional Medal of Honor by President George W. Bush.
Darnell Sutton continues to proudly serve on numerous corporate and community boards throughout our Great Country.