Friday, March 3, 2017

Hollywall Entertainment, Inc., CEO/Chairman Darnell Sutton to receive Lifetime Achievement Award

Washington D.C. - Hollywall Entertainment, Inc., (OTC:HWAL) is pleased to announce that their CEO & Chairman Darnell Sutton will be honored with the GOP's most coveted "Lifetime Achievement Award" at its annual Lincoln Day Dinner in NY on March 8, 2017. Darnell Sutton stated in his acceptance letter to the GOP, “In recognition and service of my faith, family and community, please allow this note to accept your very gracious offer and consideration to honor me with a most significant and prestigious “Lifetime Achievement Award”. I am truly humbled and overwhelmed with joy to receive this precious gift of acknowledgement today. Your kind and generous words within your letter of invitation have resonated throughout my Spirit and my company, Hollywall Entertainment, and we don’t not take them lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment